grrfluudy

2 Ladies Singing Speed Scrap

2 Ladies Singing Speed Scrap
grrfluudy, Apr 28, 2017
Description:
This is for 4-27-17 Cynthia's SLOW Scrap
1. 1- Minimum 1- Maximum 4 photos 3 photos
2. 4 Papers can be patterned, solids or a mixture of both, in any shape or form in the page
Amber LaBau - Good Vibes part1 - pp2, Little Butterfly Wings - Color Outside the lines - sol2, solid6 & solid14
3. 3 Elements, one fastener (staple, stitches, screw, pin) so minimum 4 Elements, you can add more if you wish.
Little Butterfly Wings Full of Wonder - WA So Much Fun, Pink Reptile Designs- Hooked- Staple, Don't Stop The Music - note, heart, arrow chips
4. There needs to be a number in your page- NOT the date- but can be part of your tittle- it has to be from an alpha, and visible- medium or large
Pink Reptile Designs - Garden Party AP
5. Use paints, you can use splatters ,or can if you wish make a border with them...
Amy Wolff - Messy Marvin Deconstructed -blue dots
6. You can have a tittle (optional) 2 Ladies Singing
Pink Reptile Designs - Gratitude AP - Grey

7. One line of journaling at least- one minimum, you can add more if you wish- Font-Lucinda Handwriting
Journaling Reads:

Audrey and I both love to sing. We decided
to try karaoke night at a restaurant-bar by
my house. It is such a fun place!! The Karaoke
DJ was Awesome. You could tell that she was
Having fun and knew the regulars and was
very welcoming to us. She loved that Audrey
& I picked songs she had never heard. It wasn’t
packed like most of the places I’ve been to
which was awesome. It was hilarious because
the waitress that night kept putting really
hard songs in for her friend. She was like,
“Seriously?!” But she sang them perfectly and
thought it was pretty funny. Everyone was really
Good. I think one of my superpowers is to
'karaoke like no one is listening'. Pictures
only please, no recordings.
MrsPeel, Rikki and cfile like this.
    • amandaresende
      love the patterned paper and title! great page!
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Jo!!!!!!!! (pictures only, no recording please LOL) LOVE the page!!!!!!! YOu know of course how much I love you and your presence in the chats!!!!! The photos are great, I know the light in the little ones was low, but the photos still are treasures, what an amazing experience to go having fun with music with friends, and you have portrayed amazingly gorgeous!!!! Love the blocking composition, the white also makes it all have more dimension.... the whole thing is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, THANK YOU- the chats are I think my most favorite community event and love it when you are there with us!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      grrfluudy likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much Cynthia!! it means so much to me! I love that we are able to hang out in chats too. they are so much fun!! love you!! hugs!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2017:04:28 00:27:19

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).