cfile

2 Hearts as One

2 Hearts as One
cfile, Feb 10, 2017
Description:
New Release Friday
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings - I choose You Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-Choose-You-Kit.html
Font: Bacana; Star Black InLine
Photo: Free Stock photo Pexels.com with 2 action plugins applied- Seven Styles Line Action and Perfectum Vintage Water Color Action
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • MrsPeel
      CHRISTAAAAAAAAA this is just AWESOMELY awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot explain how much I love this!!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much Cynthia.. The colors in this kit are so soft and so lovely! I found this photo at pexels.com and had to use it.. also I love the veneer alpha... so versatile to recolor to match whatever page your color scheme is :) Thanks again for gving me a froggy fav!
    • mimisgirl
      WOW - this really is pretty! I LOVE the color choices and that photo is just yummy!
      cfile likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      AWE... swoon! That photo.... so cool and romantic! Love the soft paint on the photo and simple element choices!
      cfile likes this.
    • JenEm
      Another gorgeous page from you, Christa. That photo treatment = WOW, and the colors are so soft and pretty. Congrats on the well-deserved Froggy Favorite!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn33199
      Love this Christa! Love th,e angle of the photo and all the paint bits. Beautiful!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).