1stMomMom092018RC
AnotherAmanda, Sep 8, 2018
Description:
September 2018 - Random Challenge - Use "1st" or "First"
Font - Vani
Journaling - While I was talking to Mom Mom on the phone last week, you
were busy playing cars and bringing your firetruck over so you could “show” her (we weren’t video chatting). It didn’t take long for you to wonder away and play cars on the floor totally forgetting I was on the phone. When it came to say Goodbye, you came running over and waved before saying, “Bye, Mom-Mom” clear as a bell. Mom Mom took a deep breath and said “The first time he said Mom-Mom. Oh my!.” I told her not to cry. “Bye.”
Elements and Papers - Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio), Candid (Just Jaimee), Captured for Life, Grateful Hearts (Sabrina's Creations), Daily Report (Sabrina's Creations and S Gleason)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Glittery Chipboard)
KarenB likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Incredible story, and captured so beautifully and simply in photos and your layout.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh I bet she cried buckets! I know I would! I love the just him playing photos, and then the story that is just AWEsome!
    • ashleywb
      Love this! What a sweet first to record. Great composition and I love all the stapled bits.
    • NancyP
      A heart tugger, for sure! You worded your story so beautifully; I can hear him saying "bye mom mom". I love how you have split the layout in half and just let the little hearts fall into the lower half with your bit of journaling. Fabulous layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    560 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).