MrsPeel

1stBigStudioJob

1stBigStudioJob
MrsPeel, Apr 15, 2022
Description:
Last November Sarita was in her very first big studio/big budget film job, she played a nurse, called me super excited to tell me how they directed her to wardrobe and she was fitted and ended up being in the main scenes net to the main role "doctor". Went into the toilettes to take pictures for me!
with NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend:
Lynn Grieveson : Dreams are Free Collection

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dreams-Are-Free-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson.html
Scrapping with Liz: Geometric Shape Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Geometric-Shape-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
all on sale this weekend
TFL!
    • Iowan
      That is so cool that she got the nurse role, so exciting for her. Tell her to break a leg. The pinks bring out the photo colors well.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • flowersgal
      What a fun experience for Sarita. So glad you got these photos. Lovely layout.
    • HeatherB
      What a fantastic experience!! I had no idea that Sarita had gotten roles already. So cool!! Love the soft colours and all the little details like the bar code, price tag, and date tag. And wonderful photos of course!!
    • LynnG
      Love that she did those photos for you! So much fun. Even down to the crocs :-)
    • djp332
      I'm not a nurse, but I play one on TV! How fun for her!
    • bellbird
      so beyond awesome - you can see there's a genuine huge smile behind that mask - so happy for her - and great page too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).