Cherylndesigns

1st Place!! Science Fair

1st Place!!  Science Fair
Cherylndesigns, Jun 12, 2021
Description:
My grandson recently won 1st place at The Science Fair at his school! The picture on the right is one of his demonstrations - he did a study on what temperatures that different things melt at. The journaling at the bottom is a "thing" between us - "Kids get their intelligence from their maternal grandmothers". I had to include that. We're SO proud of him!

FiddlesticksNumber80; Kim Jensen Carpe Diem patterned papers and elements; Little Butterfly Wings XOXO Labels; Fonts: Old Newspaper Types and Myriad Pro Bold Semi Condensed.
    • umyesh
      When my kids were little I would ask, “Who do you get your cute/funny/smarts/younameit from?” so I appreciate your journaling at the bottom. :) What a great accomplishment! I love the red borders and arrows with the yellow star. Perfect kit and template for this page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Haha Monica - glad you can relate! I've always teased him about all of those things, too. He was SO proud of this accomplishment! He worked really hard on his presentation! Thanks so much!
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Looks like a fantastic job! I am glad the days of my kids doing science fair projects are over. Now I'll just be able to enjoy my grandkids accomplishments. He looks so proud. I love the arrows at the bottom pointing to that great journaling.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Thanks so much, Kim! Yes, he was very proud - he worked hard on that project! Yes, now you can just sit back and relax - your "work on science projects" are over. LOL I feel the same way.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).