Sept 2018 BYOC is here!!
Reality Bites Element Pack & Paper Pack | Lynn Grieveson
Empty Nest Embellishments | Amy Wolff
Empty Nest Kit | Sabrina's Creations
Joyfull Templates | Scrapping with Liz
Alpha Set No. 1 | Heather Joyce
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, Jenn I love how your page turned out!!!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great page and I love all the color pops!! The photo of your daughter at the seminar of her 1st job is really cool.. love the paneling background Jenn. terrific page!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is so cool, Jenn. Can we talk about the photo? Are those additional photos of the seminar in the background? Love the papers and little clusters.
    • jenn mccabe
      TY @ashleywb my daughter is the absolute worst at taking photos of her life - this is the organization's IG feed (where she had her summer job) - so I just grab photos of what she is doing where I can! I found one of her on their feed - clicked it - and loved the way it looked with all those other photos surrounding it, so I screen shotted it. :)
    • HeatherB
      I love how you did the photo with the others around it. And love the dark background and how all the lighter patterned papers just pop from it. Wonderful page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    324 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).