AnneofAlamo

19MOC5-toot-my-horn

19MOC5-toot-my-horn
AnneofAlamo, Jan 19, 2017
Description:
Many years ago...a scrapping friend told me about CD Muckosky. Her hand drawn alphas, and doodles. Even now, years later, they are as fresh as can be! I adore every single one, and my goal is to own her whole store! lol
I used her
Pencil Sketchers
Comic LIfe
Whismy World
Bubble Magic
Write On Dude!
also some of Paula Kesselrings Black and White Only spills and Papers
MrsPeel, KarenB and Nemla like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is great! I love the doodled horn and title!
    • cfile
      :) I love it Anne, and it was Kate Hadfield & CD Muckosky that lured me here to the pad!! I love the pencil sketches and alpha too... love the no font float on the whimsy world blended into the papers.. I am in awe of you girl.. I am looking forward to getting rid of 25 bags of stuff this year too.. I am starting in Feb after MOC is done. So glad you remained calm this year through everything.. hugs and all the best in 2017!!!
    • Nemla
      I like this a lot ! You should definitely always toot your horn ! The way you put this scribbled page together deserves an other toot too ! It is sooo good !
    • KimJ
      This is so fun, Anne! What a wonderful use of CD's stuff (that horn is awesome!), and I love your list!
    • wvsandy
      So simple yet what a powerful LO! Love your list and fun use of the doodles!
    • scrapsandsass
      This is so cool!! I love how it looks like a page out of an art journal. Perfection!!
    • carilyne
      Such a cute layout. Great accomplishment but the funny thing is I almost listed played the April fool to Anne's new convertible story on April Fools.
    • lmjrocko
      Awesome fun page!
    • adejong
      love this - CD's artwork is so perfect for your page!
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).