1998: Cute & Loved!
MrsPeel, Jun 18, 2016
Description:
She was, is, and I presume will always be, maybe not so cute these days with her teenage attitude (which we all hope will not last long LOL) but loved, so SO very much. The photo is one of our favorites, in the most amazing place on earth, Rio da Barra, with her God Sister Janaina and her God Brother Crisnandes, the kind of family that proofs that sometimes, blood isn't needed to consider people family. In my page from the awesome NEW RELEASES today: Fiddle Dee Dee: Cute & Loved {Dressed Up} templates. There is also another less fuller version of these templates: Cute & Loved {Dressed Down} Templates in case you favor the clean & simple, more minimalist style. Both packs are 20% OFF all weekend- Dawn Inskip: Light & Shade Beach: Collection. You can get all the pieces separately at 20% OFF this weekend, or save much more $$$ getting the amazing collection at 50% OFF. Also by Dawn Inskip and a NEW RELEASE here at the Pad: LIght Camera Action Collection which is 35% OFF or you can get separate pieces at 20% OFF all weekend. I also borrowed a paper (blue one slightly altered the color) & a couple of elements from the amazing NEW RELEASE Mixed Media Monthly Subscription Main Kit- M3 The journaling font Glamour Brush. TFL!!!
gonewiththewind and Iowan like this.
    • LynnG
      I love this page - the use of colour and the way it works with the photos is just wonderful. Wonderfully scrapped :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG starting my day with you makes it a great day!!!! thanks so much!!!!!! [​IMG]
      LynnG likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page Cyn =)
    • Lor
      Oh gosh... what priceless photos! Look at those lil' ringlets of hair Sarita has... so precious! Superb use of this template and designs! Perfection my friend! :-)
    • christina
      Be still my beating heart :beat! look at that sweet little face and those adorable curls, love this page. So summery and beautifully sentimental my friend. I have so much catching up to do, but one thing hasn't changed and that is your talent. Always the perfect balance between art and storytelling :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).