cfile

1987 (Dec Template Challenge)

1987 (Dec Template Challenge)
cfile, Dec 1, 2016
Description:
(my hair looks dark brown here, but it is the same color it is now. I have never dyed my hair.. it is the lighting against the brown door that reflection picked up and so I look like a brunette here instead of a dirty blonde!)
CVW_SupplyTracker
KimJensen_CityStreetsPP_p-chevron
KimJensen_CityStreetsPP_p-halftone
KimJensen_CityStreetsPP_p-taxi
KimJensen_CityStreetsPP_p-trafficdots
KimJensen_ColorLinePapers_p-heartbeat
KimJensen_CityStreetsEP_brad-yellow
font the bold beauty |hjoyce and bebas for title
mommyish style art canvas III
vw-december2016tempfreebie
scrappycath, Shivani, purlz76 and 2 others like this.
    • rchansen
      Fabulous!! I love seeing people go back in time and scrap pics from long ago. It inspires me to do the same. Love the embellishments you used. Just a fun page.
      cfile likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the lines you used on on the background under the top photo!
      cfile likes this.
    • KimJ
      Great photos, Christa! How funny that the lighting caused such a dramatic change in the appearance of your hair color! Love the way you used the template and the kit, especially the alignment of the stripe through the year - very cool!
      cfile likes this.
    • adriablack
      Fabulous page! I love the lines in the background, the papers you used, and the font/alpha. Also, I love the spacing of your journaling. Everything creates a really fun, festive feel.
      cfile likes this.
    • jjpederson125
      LOVE this!!!! The lines, the elements and documents a fun time....perfection!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).