jaharvey

1987 Airshow page 2

1987 Airshow page 2
jaharvey, Aug 2, 2017
Description:
Page 2 of a 2-page spread. We've been scanning our old photos from the negatives so I can scrapbook them and rescue them from old photo albums. We have a lot of pre-digital scanning to do! The template is non-TLP (Yin), but everything else is from the TLP bloghop collaboration: Life is an Adventure.
Karen, bbymks5 and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • Marif
      Same comment in this one, love it! Your photos are great and it looks like you didn't lose any quality in the scanning process!
    • janedee
      Great photos of the airshow!
    • jaharvey
      We probably took a gazillion photos to get these ones! It's so hard to catch them in flight! It kinda makes me cringe when I think about how many photos we paid to have developed that just weren't all that good. That's the great thing about scrapbooking ... being able to keep the best parts and crop out the distracting bits. :)
      Marif likes this.
    • bbymks5
      These photos gave me goose bumps! I love watching the jets from Luke AFB fly over the house and the different streets out here!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, these look great. Love the placement of the photos and that little plane at the bottom - too cute!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).