1981 - MOC Day 26
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Using:
freebie template, Cedar by Sara Gleason
and
Artifact by Sara Gleason

182 words.
I don't know my little brother's complete birth story. I do know that your uncle Kci was the largest baby out of the 5 of us. And he was Paw Paw's first son. Needless to say your Paw Paw was extremely proud of both achievements. lol. Back then, women stayed in the hospital longer after having babies and that gave your Paw Paw enough time to get a shirt made with your uncle's name on the back and his "extreme" weight on the front. 9 pounds 14.5 ounces. He was one BIG baby. After giving birth two times I can only imagine what Nana went through to have my brother. I know she's told me about his birth before, but I don't remember if she had an epidural or not. I was 4 at the time so I don't remember all the commotion but I've seen these photos numerous times and I always chuckle that Paw Paw was so proud of his first son. Your uncle was always so skinny growing up and still today you'd never know he was such a large baby.
bbymks5 and AllisonPennington like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).