adriablack

1979 - My Parents' Wedding

1979 - My Parents' Wedding
adriablack, Dec 16, 2016
Description:
I decided to make some pages of my parents' wedding for my childhood album. They ended up getting divorced when I was 3 so details on this event are kind of sparse.

Journaling reads:
Elzita and Harold were married on Nov 30, 1979 at a Las Vegas chapel. Some of the special guests were Dennis, Richard, Larry, and Dennis, who were some of Dad’s buddies from college, flew out and attended. The woman who married them looked like an alien, according to Dad, with a different color on each ring of a beehive hairdo so it looked like a ring toss. Mom apparently paid for the wedding and honeymoon, where they drove to the Grand Canyon.
*names edited for online posting...

Credits:
Etc. by Danyale - Pocket Stories 1 - Gift/Freebie (Template)
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess (Papers)
Etc. by Danyale - Beautiful Mess (Scatters)
Etc. by Danyale - Felted Holiday Elements
Etc. by Danyale - Magic of Beginnings (freebie) - stitching and red flower
Little Butterfly Wings - Merci (button for flower)
    • IntenseMagic
      Those are some great photos!! Love that you are including this in your childhood album. Wonderfully done!
      adriablack likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well now, that is totally 70's! I dont think anyone wore black suits in the 70's! (my father's was like ice blue!) Love the colours you used here in keeping with the time and style!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).