Iowan

1975---1996-Compare-School-Photos

1975---1996-Compare-School-Photos
    • MrsPeel
      Sarita was born 1996 :) she turned 24 yesterday.... I wanna go back in time, or faster forward so she marries and has at least 1 child LOL
      Ypou are gorgeous at any age , Carol, love the page, of course!!!!!!!!!!
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel tee, hee that is not me but my 50 year old daughter (bd feb 8) who looks just like me. Yes, I agree, a trip back in time sounds like a plan! Thanks for the sweet comment.
    • MrsPeel
      Carol!!!!!!!!!! you two are like my mum and I.... when my mum was younger, the relatives kept mistaking me for her, is amazing how alike you look, I was sure it was you!!!!!! I thought it was weird that I didn';t register you went to Law School, I know you were a teacher, plus I was 36/37 in 96 so I thought it was a weird timing for you to do Uni (we are same age? I think?) anyway, now that I am feeling a bit better and more social, will stop in the next couple of days to catch up with you properly... but you know you are in my mind, heart & prayers always!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel Cynthia you are just a young‘in compared to me. I turn 71 in a couple of weeks. I have noticed that you have been scrapping more which I hope correlates to you feeling better❤️, good to see you around.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG you are 10 years older than me?????? UN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! well, we are together on the "third age" group, right? but we are wild and young at heart!!!!! <3 yes, much better, Thank God....still with 3000000 issues, both physical health and stress for stuff I have to deal with, but I am much better , is a blessing being around you guys... !!!!!!!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).