3 rectangles behind
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_Rectangle1-6-7

string lgrieveson_forecast-bow1

stitches
tangie_mgm_PaintandScatters-6

title, date, journal
2 photos
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so awesome!! Super fun page! Love how you used the b/w strips with the bright bold paints! But oh no, poor Goldie! Thanks so much for coming to the chat and playing along :)
    • pagefrocks
      love those images. You have a great retro vibe going on with the colors and elements. You are definitely inspiring me to scan/scrap older photos!
    • easyeyes4you
      @pagefrocks I wanted to say something in the chat, but was so busy trying to get it all done , I did not want to stop and take the time... If you have a smart phone, I recommend photomyne, for quick and easy scanning... I paid about $5 for it, and they keep talking about subscribing and paying monthly fees, but I am able to scan, add pertinent info, colorize B & W photos if I want, etc... and send to my computer for my use.. what more would I want I don't know??? This APP brightens and straightens the photos... another one that is free is Photo Scan.. takes 5 shots, eliminating glare... but I have decided I like photomyne better... OH... the best part is it takes maybe 5 seconds for each scan...
    • pagefrocks
      @easyeyes4you THANK YOU for sharing that info! I'll have to look for it this weekend and get busy!
    • julianz
      Oooh fabulous. Love the bold splashes of paint and those sketched strips. Sad story but I like how you've told it.
    • umyesh
      Adorable photos! We had a bird that met an unfortunate end in a microwave after we had to give it away :-/ I love that you used two different sized photos and that string is very unique which I also like!
    • blueberries
      Love the kitty and the ball of string, too bad Silver couldn't stick with that instead of the feathered buddy :-D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).