Iowan

1941--with-Grandma-Mabel

1941--with-Grandma-Mabel
    • cfile
      Oh I love this Carol!! I am so loving heritage pages and I am so glad you are scrapping your Grandma’s photos too.. that era was so very classy!! Absolutely gorgeous with all the papers &!elements .. great clusters.. wow!
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful vintage photos. I like the way you titled this and the journaling. Imagine getting that dressed up for a day in the park! Times have certainly changed.
      mary kate likes this.
    • Iowan
      @flowersgal and @cfile thanks for the sweet comments. I made this last night and was so proud of my title and then had my husband look at it this morning as it is his side of the family. I had the summer of 42, like the movie, but it was actually the summer of 41. Darn!
      cfile likes this.
    • mary kate
      This is gorgeous! I love the vintage paper scraps under the photos, the sweet floral cluster, and the way you've framed the bottom photo with stitches.

And yes, @flowersgal, imagine getting dressed up like that for a day in the park!
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      Amazing layering and stunning page all round :-)
      Iowan likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- love your gorgeous heritage page design- wonderfully done♥
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).