Dady, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
Cartography templates | Lynn Grieveson
Blackett hall Papers | Lynn Grieveson
Heartfelt Paint Transfers | Lynn Grieveson
Photo The Library of Congress

zotova, LynnG and chastml like this.
    • cfile
      oh wow love this so much geraldine.. yup that is what the 40's were all about.. look at her lovely pearls she is wearing. i recognize the towel hanger behind her.. my grandmother had one of those. there is so much to see in these old photos. love the composition and the b/w elements with the pop of red from the heart. beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely little pop of read on your fabulous b&w page
    • Dady
      Thank you so much @cfile, I love the old photos !
      cfile likes this.
    • Dady
    • QuiltyMom
      I love the little touch of red in the hearts. What a beautiful page!
    • mcurtt
      I love that casual photo of them with cups in their hands, almost like they were toasting. And the interaction between the two is obvious. Thanks so much for creating a page for Lynn's scrap an old photo challenge. :heartlub
    • flowersgal
      Your b&w layout design works so well with this vintage photo and the hearts add a sweet little pop of color.
    • Dady
      mcurtt likes this.
    • zotova
      Lovely page design! This color palette matches the retro black/white photography perfectly.
    • Jan
      I love that photo. Just an everyday thing to be doing. It would be fun to know what they were talking about when that photo was taken. Lovely page. All the black and white really compliments the photo and lets it pop.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).