cookingmylife

1908-Random Inhale Exhale

1908-Random Inhale Exhale
cookingmylife, Aug 13, 2019
Description:
Dick has had a serious stomach issue for over a week and I was taken back to this not so good memory.

APennington_Heatwave_PB-ALT (21)
KPertiet_BigBottomLiftClassicFramesNo1
alabau_snapshots_template__0025_stitches
lbw_doctorsprescription_heartbeating
nbk-artTherapyNo3-PP-MixMedia8
nbk-artTherapyNo3-photobombs7
Fonts; Avenir Book, Downcome

Thanks for looking!
LynnG likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Wonderful page for such a poignant story. Glad that crisis is over, and hope he is better again soon.
    • flowersgal
      Hope Dick is recovering from the stomach issue. You have certainly had lots to deal with in the last few months. Hope scrapping some of these stories is therapy for you.
    • SeattleSheri
      Hopefully he has fully recovered from those setbacks and is able to focus on getting well. I'm so glad you took him in and he got the care he needed. Big hugs! Thinking of you both.
    • LynnG
      So glad that you got him into hospital when he needed it. It's so scary looking back isn't it? Sending you a big hug from NZ x :-)
    • patsyt
      So glad you got him to the hospital! Love your page. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
    • cookingmylife
      @LynnG Thank Lynn and glad to see the sun coming back in your life!
      LynnG likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Wow, that is really scary Maureen! It's beautifully documented and a gorgeous page - but I agree - you've had a whopper of a year my dear. HUGS!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).