cookingmylife

1907-TLP-Photograph

1907-TLP-Photograph
cookingmylife, Jul 23, 2019
Description:
That background paper is just gorgeous and I felt bad getting it rather desaturated but it just didn't't fit that windswept coast. :(

I’m not a fan of summer but Newfoundland summer is a different story. Clear skies, dry air and good breezes were what we had most of the days with temps in the low 60s-70s. I wilt in the Maryland summer so this weather was good for my soul and my mood. Even the day of rain fell on a day of silence and reflection for us. I was truly content.

APennington_ListenUp_Heart (3)
sunshine_MPM_mommyish_paper02 (modified)
sunshine_MPM_sc_card3_4x3
sunshine_MPM_vwibbens_card1
sunshine_MPM_vwibbens_solids_p4
Fonts: Chalk lLine Outline, CK Ali’s Handwriting, Copperplate

Thanks for looking!
    • SharLamb
      Such a striking page. Love your journaling too. The photo is beautifully framed.
    • yellowpeep
      Sounds like a wonderful day! I love your big bold title and the way you repeated the yellows and blues throughout your layout. Thank you for sharing your font choice. I really like it.
    • jenn mccabe
      Glad you explained where you were cause I was like - wait what? Maureen doesn't live in a place where she can dress like that for summer!!! LOL! That is such a fabulous photo of you - you look beautiful and happy! Love the font for the title too -really cool choice!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).