cookingmylife

1904-TLP-BYOC_BESTIES

1904-TLP-BYOC_BESTIES
cookingmylife, Apr 29, 2019
Description:
Four years down the road these two 13 year olds are now rising Seniors, still besties and trying to decide on colleges and majors. They are now a 6+ hour drive away from each other but sometimes friendships can handle the distance. Thank goodness for cell phones, snapchat and FaceTime. You girls can do it!

bbonneville-buttermilkhill-ampersand
bbonneville-buttermilkhill-wordbit2
nbk-artCrush14-gesso3
prd_reflections_flower_dried_pink
prd_reflections_postalstamp_story
prd_reflections_texture_splatter
sc_hope_addon_paper02
soco_itsthelittlethings_pp0, 07
soco_TravelersNo1
Fonts: Bakery, Cochin

Thanks for looking!
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      They are adorable! It's always nice when your kids or grandkids have good friends.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Love the way laughter seems to almost come off the page!!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Maureen!!! I love the way you used the notebook pages and papers re composition to showcase that sweet and adorable best friends photo.. Love the pink bg paper and reading your description and story... so sweet. I hope they will always be bff!!! [I am still BFF with my friend that I have known since birth.. we talk every friday and try to get together if not once a year for then no longer than 2 years.. I will be seeing her in July :) They can do it even living in seperate places!] Wonderful page. Thanks for playing along with the BYOC Challenge!
    • cookingmylife
      @cfile Right now... these two are planning, hoping to attend the same college. South of Virginia is their target area and I think they will manage to keep that friendship.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).