cookingmylife

1903-TLP-Slow-Scrap_This Moment

1903-TLP-Slow-Scrap_This Moment
cookingmylife, Mar 14, 2019
Description:
I just unearthed some more old photos and was glad to have a chance to tell the non-story of this one. I miss that couch!

May 1972 Knaresborough England Vince is obviously watching tv but Trey has something in his hand that is NOT a cell phone but as he is looking down it may very well be that his 4 month old brother Iain is down on the floor out of the photo. But after all these years
no one remembers. (Vince is saying Can I just watch Match of the Day please )<- mostly cause that's one of the few times there would be tv in the daytime.

ForeverJoy_Basics_Timekeeping
brittdes_togb_phonebooth.
onelittlebird-vagabond-scatter
paislee-PressPlateNo43-10-inkedmist2
paulakesselring _thetravelerengland_paper7
rjefferies-eucalyptus-mmartistry-label (altered)
sahlinstudio_psiloveyou_frame-stamp1
sahlinstudio_schooltime-paper7
sahlinstudio_tellthestorywa_thismoment
Font: Cursive Handwriting Tryout

Thanks for looking!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love your UK themed page and that you have older photos to scrap where they keep you guessing on the full story! Great execution of this challenge!
    • AnneofAlamo
      How I adore that red couch! I am just loving on it!! Then the fun of the waaaaaaaaay back photo, is a joy! Look at those buttons on the shirt! Thank you for playing along with me!
    • cookingmylife
      @AnneofAlamo I had to look to see what buttons you meant, LOL I'd forgotten how big cuffs went with those long pointy collars in the 70s. Another bit to remember. btw, my xh has the couch, one of those 'last forever' Ethan Allen ones.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).