cookingmylife

19-wk-18

19-wk-18
cookingmylife, May 14, 2019
Description:
I swear most of our time revolves around cancer treatments but that's how it goes right now so it's gonna be a page a week just to be caught up. Each day is a surprise shifting of schedule it seems.

lgrieveson_julia-phrase-smile
onelittlebird-dulynoted-pp02,04
paislee-2019CAL-4x6-05MAY
Mommyish - Pocket Template Maker
Font: Arial

Thanks for looking!
    • cfile
      hugs and prayers for your hubby through his treatments and to you as well . Positivity and laughter are great medicine as well. your page is scrapped well.. I just want you to know I am thinking of you both. Hugs!
    • cookingmylife
      @cfile Thanks so much. It's the constant uncertainty of each day that is hard for me. I knew I liked routine but things like having to go to Target 3 times a day get to me! Fortunately, we are less than 3 miles from the hospital and all stores.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife I know Maureen .. it will get more routine.. the first week is the hardest as you are trying to figure it all out, listen to all instructions, having to get the meds etc... hang in there. It is difficult for all but you will be ok. Glad you are close to everything. That is a big part of annoyance when things are so far away. Hugs my dear. Scrap as much as you can, maybe even Art Journal to get the rough spots out of your system as you are the strong one that your DH is leaning on. Hugs.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Hugs and love to both of you, Maureen. It's a (sad) part of your life now and needs to be included in your PL pages. You're doing an awesome job.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).