marijke

19-07_10DOC_day10-copy

19-07_10DOC_day10-copy
marijke, Jul 29, 2019
Description:
Christmas in July
10 Days of Challenges | Day 10: "Rule" Breaker
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/10-days-of-challenges-day-10-rule-breaker.64880/#post-1162081
Christmas 2015 - it had been a quiet day. With the family we had celebrated Christmas Eve with my sister ... so I had no work to tidy up and it had been raining all day long ... then it cleared and we still wanted to go outside again .. my husband and I both love shooting in the dark. We went to the city to take some pictures .. not the Christmas day we are used to ...

Just Jaimee
Digital Traveler's Notebook Templates

Sabrina's Creations
Crisp
Dream - plan - do
Joy
Sparkle On

One Little Bird
Chestnutlane

Thanks for looking
KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely outdoor night shots! I am glad you were able to find time to do this. And hopefully you will be able to also get your night photography done this year as well.
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great shots and what a fun departure from the routine. As always, you have scrapped them beautifully.
      marijke likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such lovely photos!! Sometimes Christmas is about making new traditions and memories! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along!
      marijke likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Magical in color and presentation! Beautiful!
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).