cookingmylife

1809-TLP-Photo just breathe and be curly

1809-TLP-Photo just breathe and be curly
cookingmylife, Sep 9, 2018
Description:
Curls I got but I didn't like how my hair felt. I liked this template a lot more!

rjefferies-inked2
Soco_Relax
Font: Archer Semibold

Thanks for looking!
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      This is a really cute photo of you Maureen.. I love the soft curls you have there using Anne's recipe!! Love your papers and love the template composition.. .cute and fun page! Ha Ha re your write up... so fun that you liked the template more than the curls from conditioner only!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oooooooooooooh I love those curlies...at first I had a hard time. But 2 weeks in, and now they are so soft and not as heavy...but you make me happy to try!
    • KayTeaPea
      Ooh- so pretty! Are you doing the Curly Girl method? A lot of people in my Facebook Going Gray Naturally Group do that! My hair is stick straight so I dont think it would work for me, but I LOVE both your curls and the beautiful silver/white you have going! I hope my natural color turns out even half as pretty!
    • cookingmylife
      @AnneofAlamo TWO weeks???? omg I'm not that patient or maybe I am. When do you ever really wash your hair?
    • cookingmylife
      @KayTeaPea I waited a long time for my hair to turn enough grey/white to stop coloring it. My hairdressers always said...Not yet. :(
    • AnneofAlamo
      @cookingmylife I am actually loving the creme rinse on my head now. lol, I have struggled with dandruff for years. and it is gone. NOw, I am in the desert, but it is really soft. This morning, I did a dawn dishsoap, very diluted wash, and it clears it up. the trick is to use natural creme rinse, no alcohol, waxes or sulphates. lol
      it is a science. bhahahah
    • Rachel Jefferies
      it really suits you! love this soft colour scheme <3
    • KellyM
      Love this page!
    • jk703
      I think that's a great picture of you, and I love the lighting! Fav pattern and how it's faint! Hoping the cream rinse is going well! I don't want curls, lol, I wish there was an opposite way!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).