cookingmylife

1805-Journaling_Routine

1805-Journaling_Routine
cookingmylife, May 17, 2018
Description:
LOL I shortchanged my meditation log. I now have 6 months! I need that kind of encouragement to see my progress. I'll be editing this layout for sure. :agree (Done!)

alabau_everyday_flair_beginning
alabau_simplify_paper 7
foundation_MPM_sahlinstudio
foundation_MPM_sgleason
Fonts: Arial, Arial Hollow

Thanks for looking!
KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great way to meditate. I must try Insight Timer. I just lay and listen to music before I get up, but I love guided meditations. Love your layout and wonderful journaling.
    • mcurtt
      Your journaling was really interesting. I may have to check that out. Thanks for sharing, great layout as well.
    • MrsPeel
      Love the page, as usual with you, the elegant design, the beautiful clean cut memory keeping with everything to make my heart sing.... love how you blocked the journaling, the different fonts you used and the graphic feel the whole page has..... now, on meditation, I will have to come back and give you some of my history on how much I tried and never managed to, I lived in an ashram for 6 months, I received techniques for meditation.... and not once I could get to meditate!!! my friends say I had such a wild life that my brain finds it impossible to switch of..... I have gotten to slow down with some of my singing teaxher's exercises together with some techniques Laura posted once for the insomniacs... breathing /counting/slowing down.... but properly mediate ...never. I have a friend who meditated and when she was diagnose with cancer and given 8 months to live, she said, nope, not my time, I will not die. That was in 1983- She died in 2016 at 72 years old.... so, I imagine not only your blood pressure gets better, but if you manage it properly, your overall life improves <3 Love the page, Maureen!!! as usual, wonderful visuals, amazing journaling!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).