artgalstyle

18 06 Cars You Think You'll Drive Double

18 06 Cars You Think You'll Drive Double
artgalstyle, Jun 8, 2018
Description:
Studio Basic & Pink Reptile Design - Take Note, TLP - Collab - Looking Ahead, Font - CK Typist.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love your rainbow of bullet points and captions (even the font is perfect) and the humor here is awesome! (My DS would love that Lambo' as well!)
    • jenn mccabe
      this is pretty funny. my son was always dreaming of fast sporty expensive cars too - his car is a used jeep wrangler! haha. like justine, i love the humor too! all the arrows are a fun addition to the story telling! :)
    • artgalstyle
      Thanks guys. Kids are a hoot. They just don't realize the additional costs of vehicle maintenance. Ha!
    • MrsPeel
      this is absolutely amazing, love the page composition, gorgeous big tittle and the humor is perfect!!!!! don't get me started on my (22 years old) daughter's issue with learning to drive or the dreams of monarchy she has with wanting sports cars LOL gorgeous page... I see you haven't been here for quiet a while... Love what I see of your gallery, beed to make more time to come stop to comment in some of your old pages, love your style!!! Hope we ll see you more often, love your pages!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      This is so fun! Love the cars he wants to drive vs the cars he will probably drive! And love all the arrows. Great page!
    • marnel
      The colors and photos with the black background, look awesome!!
    • artgalstyle
      Thank you all for the wonderful comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    artgalstyle
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).