Angela Toucan

17th Century Christmas Music

17th Century Christmas Music
Angela Toucan, Nov 12, 2017
Description:
We like visiting old houses and castles. Last December when we got to Moseley Old Hall we arrived for their annual 17th Century Christmas experience complete with minstrels.
Spinning wheel bound with ivy so they could have a Christmas break. Marchpane, toast with cinnamon butter,. Jumbles, pommandas and pot pourii. Music, song and dance.​
Credits: Falala Seasons Greetings by Pink Reptile Designs. Ivy leaves from Old World by retired designer Lily from After5. Fiddle-Dee-Designs Nov challenge template (rotated by 90 degrees and scrapped at 8x8). Fonts: English 157 BT, and Lucida Bright
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What wonderful photos and this has such a great vintage feel! I bet that was so lovely to experience!!
    • mnjenlittle
      So pretty! I love the stamps in the background and your choice of fonts!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!!!! It reminds me when my daughter was 9, she was studying violin ad they had a pre Christmas function that was a Tudor night, in a (very small) castle here in north London, I think I may have photos so thanks for the reminder, though I doubt mine will be as good light as these!!!! gorgeous page, love the deep red of their costumes playing with your papers and the Mirjam's frame with the deer is marvellous here!!! gorgeous page all together!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • cfile
      oh how fabulous Angela! Just a gorgeous page! I love the old vintage Christmas' and so glad they are keeping it alive by the re-enactments with the minstrals each year. What a special treat! I love the composition of your page, the ivy, the old style of paper for a JC the title work, just everything.. beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).