cookingmylife

1711-TLPJournaling

1711-TLPJournaling
cookingmylife, Nov 6, 2017
Description:
While this has no word for word quotes as we talked for about 3 hours, I certainly will remember how much I enjoy talking with my eldest. (I should have worn more makeup! lol)

alabau_blockparty_solid 1
alabau_stories_flower 2
alabau_thegoodstuff_flower 2
bold_MPM_sahlinstudio_bow
lgrieveson_hint-at-it-love-5.
prd_osolemio_tiny_brad_smiley
KPertiet_WateryWashesNo3
Font: Gill Sans

Thanks for looking!
cfile and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Maureen So glad you had a wonderful spur of the moment visit with your son and you had some quality time together. I loved doing that with my Dad.. I would visit him twice a year.. a week each.. for his birthday week I would go alone and for Thanksgiving week I would go a few days ahead of time and then my hubby & I would fly home together as he would come the day before Thanksgiving. I cherish that time with Dad... I am so glad I had that time and my husband knew that I needed that time. It is so meaningful.. especially now for me to have those memories. I love all the Blue here the sprinkled hearts blended in to the background, the happy flair. just everything is beautiul here. :) TFS!
    • ashleywb
      This is really lovely. I'm glad you could have this special time with your son.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).