zinzilah

171023_Sintra JB

171023_Sintra JB
zinzilah, May 21, 2021
Description:
Scraplifting QuiltyMom's beautiful Atrium Ceiling
[​IMG]
started fairly straightforward, but then I chose this image I wanted to scrap, and the lines had to change to go with the curves, and the colourscheme had to adapt, and it took off in a direction of its own, as is often the case with the scraplifts. :) I used the magical new M3
Mixed Media Monthly: Know Your Worth
plus Lynn Grieveson's
My Thoughts Paint
and R Jefferies
Oh Yes You Can: Mixed Media Kit
ajm likes this.
    • ajm
      This is gorgeous and such a great scrap lift!
    • QuiltyMom
      Ha! I love the “journey” your page took from inspiration to completion. That is an amazing photo and I love how you placed the title. Your added embellishments fit in so well that they look a part of the page. You did an amazing job!
    • cfile
      Love it Olga.. I love the photo of John and I love the lift :) and how you made it your own. I love the rich colors you have on your page to accent the gorgeous photo.. the elements are perfectly placed.. love the large title and all... beautiful done.. the colors and that photo.. fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the May Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    May 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    606.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).