AllisonPennington_DST_VintageValentine
PhotoMasks-SRoberts-Freebie-02
lbw_beauti-fall_border04
lbw_beauti-fall_sol01
sc_homeatfall_pp09
Fonts: Caleigh, Helvetica

Thanks for looking!
    • cfile
      beautifully done Maureen! ha ha re your journaling.. BTW yes they do still sell safety pins! I love the b/w/g here.. the scanned safety pin is done well! Fun page!

Also I tend to collect them if I get something from the dry cleaner. Funny story, for some reason in 1987 when my friend got married, I had a bridesmaid dress that had a train with the hooks to hold it up in the back.. so my parents went to the receptin too... anyway I had the dress hooked up but people kept stepping on the edge and it broke. My Mom had a bunch of little safety pins in her purse.. I must have gone through 50 of those little gold ones as someone would step on the gown and the head/clasp of the safety pin would pop right off. Still have no idea why she had all those safety pins on her! Ha Ha..

I used the real large ones the other day as I have a duvet and so I get the duvet in the cover and pin the corners until I get it all together!
    • willimena
      So fun to know what other people are thinking! I always keep spare safety pins because you never know when you'll need them! My main use for them is helping to re-thread a drawstring in clothing. Fun page!
    • keepscrappin
      I love that you did a layout about something as simple as a safety pin! Gorgeous textures and colors and the journaling is great too. I've used safety pins for many things, mainly quickly bringing in clothing to fit a little better.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).