narrative_MPM_APennington_Scribble
narrative_MPM_mommyish_tag
narrative_MPM_sgleason_flower
narrative_MPM_sgleason_wastorygoes
Font: Hero

Thanks for looking!
lcpereyra, JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • zinzilah
      that is amazing, the photo looks like it's taken in Russia somewhere, the reflection of the church, the fabrics... I can't believe it's anywhere near Target! LOL! I would know I am Russian. :)
    • cookingmylife
      @zinzilah The building reflection is of the one corner tower of this rather upscale small shopping center and yes with a Target too! The fabrics seem to be very au courant this fall and yes, I think Eastern Europe too! even going back to my Lithuanian grandmother!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so cool. I took a similar one that I'm going to use for the challenge. But it's nowhere near this good :blush Love it :)
    • JenEm
      I love that you thought outside the box for this challenge. That photo is amazing with the reflection in the window, and the colors you have used show it off perfectly. Love!
    • zinzilah
      @cookingmylife of course I believe where this was taken, it's just that it captured a completely different feel for me at least, and I totally love it!
    • lcpereyra
      Love this perspective and take on the challenge! I love anthropologie too! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).