16mar_Paris_Eifel

16mar_Paris_Eifel
zinzilah, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Forever Joy - Amour
L.Grieveson parisian dates
Lynne-Marie Travelogue Paris
LBW bb travel edition Paris
plus of course a lovely template that Krista Sahlin made for this challenge, thank you
Juliestcyr likes this.
    • wombat146
      Love how you have used the template here, the journal card placement with the photos is so very creative! Stunning page!
    • amandac
      What stunning photos and I just love the background paper with the city silhouette!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh goodness - this is stunning Olga! i love the different views of the tower! and the elegant way you embellished is so beautiful!
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous take of the template, love the Paris skyline at the bottom as well, just delightfully chic!
    • scrappyjedi
      Love how you used photos from so many different perspectives to give a really complete look at the tower. And that skyline paper as background is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Olga.. reminds me of how I first "met you" through comments on our MOC pages back at the first MOC! Love the use of the template and the use of the Paris skyline border to accent your wonderful photos.. I love the interesting perspective of base of the Eiffel Tower and love the photo of it lit up at night.. wonderful page and brilliantly scrapped!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).