lgrieveson_la_folie-tag-triangle
lynng-iced-7
mgodin_whatawonderfulday_news-frame
mgodin_whatawonderfulday_news-frame copy
mgodin_whatawonderfulday_paintborder
prd_whatawonderfulday_stitch_02
prd_whatawonderfulday_tape_02
    • Karen
      This is great Cath! I love the mostly black and white elements and papers on this page! I see you have some snow on the ground too! :) Winter is here! Still can't believe how fast they did that roof!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      look at that GREEn popping out of the snow!! I love the triangle arrow (I didn't use one, but don't tell Karen tee hee)
      Cath_ likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the reflection on the neighborhood house. The additional detail of it being done recently before that is cool! Very pretty view in the photo!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      oh bbrr! Love your black paper and the snowflake in the corner!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • adriablack
      Fantastic page! I love the use of the black paper to really make your photo pop. Great use of the arrow to point out which house it was.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      This is lovely! I love that you know Helen's name. I know all my neighbors, too. It makes for a lovely neighborhood. I love your view, the b/w of the papers and elements. And that pretty snowflake in the corner!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Cath_
      helen passed in 2002. this my house looking across the street, the little house on right , was my first house we rented
    • jang
      Love how you used the colors that you talked about in your journalling.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      beautiful winter page!!! love the photo, beautiful neighborhood, do you still live in that little house? or you moved to the other side of the road and this is where you took this picture from? either way, the page is beautiful, love the effect with the piece of black paper to play with the roof color....and great that you put the journaling so we know what memories this is about :)
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).