zinzilah

161105_selfie

161105_selfie
zinzilah, Nov 7, 2019
Description:
L.Grieveson Simply this, Explorer pocket bits, Sprout
katell, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That is such a beautiful photo and it looks great split. Love how you only used a few, carefully chosen elements. Pretty layout :)
    • MrsPeel
      oh you have no idea how much I missed you guys, especially seeing your pages!!!! I saw a few in this past few weeks being back with more time and attention, saw you featured at the GSO too (which left me not being able to feature myself!) anyway, LOVE this!!!! the photo is gorgeous (did you made your hair darer? for some reason my image of you was blondish- but don't trust my memory, is bad LOL) the split is gorgeous and the details you include to enhance give a fresh feel , love that tittle....a wonderful page as always with you!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel I haven't had a GSO in years as far as I know :) and my hair has always been brown, sometimes reddish brown (bottle assisted) but haven't touched it up for years, so it's now brown with a bit of grey creeping in (or should I say silver). And thank you for your kind words, I miss you when I don't see you around, it's been a tough 3 years, so I haven't been around as much as I wanted. This place is a nice place to hang around in.
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel I had to go look, in case there was something on GSO that I missed. I am 2 days off a 1 year anniversary of being last featured in GSO. LOL. I should make a cake or something. ;) So feel free picking my LO next time! lol!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).