cookingmylife

1607-Style-patriotic-lads1973

1607-Style-patriotic-lads1973
cookingmylife, Jul 5, 2016
Description:
I wish this photo were better quality because it was one of my favorites. But fading over the years left it even lighter than this. A white background helps the actual colors pop a bit.

dinsk_bedrock_border
lbw_redwhiteblue_flair3
lynn_grieveson_hint_love
lynng-dirtywords3
lynng-worn-borders-diy-2
Mommyish-Tiny Stitches
paulakesselring_grungecollectionbrushes3
VW&SF_snailmail-journalcard-airmail
Fonts: Arial, Floribella

Thanks for looking!
KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous photo! i can see why it's a fave .. such a treasure. I agree ... that pure white really helps it pop. Love the vintage tones with your red and blue ... and the borders are just lovely!
    • MrsPeel
      I LOVE the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the whole thing actually, it all works so well together!!! love the borders you created, and the way you did the journaling in the envelope which is so cleverly stuck there!!! The tittle work is awesome too...and I am so glad we can change that, the thing about not knowing where photos were taken, or what was going on... Sarita will certainly be grateful in the future when showing her children all the scrapbooks!!!!! Amazing page Maureen, love it!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • LynnG
      So awesome - such a great retro feel and the journaling about the details is so, so good. It's amazing what you remember when you look at a photo, isn't it? :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).