jj-rlip-sm-solid-11
lgrieveson_blue_skies_epoxy-1,5
lgrieveson_blues-skies-transfers-1
mommyish-rlip-sm_pp04
Font: Spelling Night Regular

Thanks for looking!
LynnG and jesskab like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a cool photo! love seeing the style of dress, the car in the background ... and reading the journaling too! awesome story telling and i love the beautiful transfer used in the background! :)
    • angiekey
      This is a gorgeous layout! There's something about seeing a vintage photo restored to perfect color that always catches me off-guard, like a reminder that life back then was in full color, not faded tones. Your journaling is fascinating, but I keep coming back to that photograph - awesome job on the restoration!
    • mommy2boyz
      This is really special! I adore the photo and the honest journaling. So refreshing and lovely!
    • LynnG
      Absolutely stunning! Such a treasure of a photo and I love how you scrapped it - especially your bright happy colours and that great title. Pinned to my special digiscrap board :-)
    • cookingmylife
      @angiekey Actually that's pretty much how the photos is because it was a scanned slide. Just a whole lotta dust particles that I only took off from my suit, Sandy's white suit and our faces.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).