zinzilah

15jun_highlands02

15jun_highlands02
zinzilah, Sep 1, 2017
Description:
Let's pretend it's just one coloured element. :) M3 Jan 15, S Gleason's Teak, Lynn Grieveson's Geo Mess brushes
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love the stark black and white over most of the page. So much atmosphere!
    • cfile
      Oh I love this Olga! love the word art for travel and omg I absolutely loved the Highlands when we went. We had not been there before so we really enjoyed. Great page for the challenge and I love the pop of Blue on the now flair! well done. To me the bg is off white/ecru and so I say that is a go :) Love your photo too.. I couldn't read the name of the castle/building there... what was that? Not sure if we saw that in our travels.
    • Meredith78
      This layout takes me right back to my visit to this castle on a misty April day...love it!
    • zinzilah
      @cfile it's the Eilean Donan Castle just next "door" to the Isle of Skye
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah ah.. we missed that but I so loved it there in the Highlands. I loved Glencoe and surrounds.. beautiful photo Olga :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).