13 Years
MrsPeel, Apr 13, 2016
Description:
I did this thinking of the Random Challenge but I realized I used actually two colors...so I ll give it another go later... with the fab offer from Little Butterfly Wings: Doctor's Prescription {Kit} and Doctor's Prescription {Doodles} both are 50% OFF TODAY ONLY!!!! 13 years since I went in for an operation that was supposed to get me back to full time work and instead took me on a journey in which my life changed drastically, a journey of learning and acceptance, 3 operations that followed failed to fix the initial error and lots of other conditions sprung from it.....but lots of wonderful things also came out of it. This place is one of those, wonderful, amazing little bits that make the journey a more beautiful one. Remember these are HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY!!! Also here: the background paper from Amaze Yourself, the number 13 metal from the Butterfly Basics: The DIY Edition, and the brushed alpha from Smoke Signals. The white paint in the background is from Karah Fredricks: Fancy Schmanzy Borders (she retired last year). TFL!!!
Ga_L likes this.
    • Nemla
      I like the way you let the doodles speak !
    • Lynnette
      This is so stunning - really speaks volumes. The black and white is perfect! Hugs!
    • angiekey
      Chronic health issues SUCK. You've done a great job of mixing all the black and white and shades of grey to create a picture of the last 13 years of your life. I hope you've got journaling recorded either on the back or on a facing page that's similar to what you included in your description! As I scrapbook my fight both with and against my body, I try to remind myself that someday, one of my nieces might find themselves in the same battle, and they need to know it's possible to create a life of meaning in the midst of horrible pain. I'm sending you gentle hugs! :)
    • Ga_L
      Stunning page, Love the use of the doodles and the photoless design
    • Angela Toucan
      this is an incredible piece of artwork Cynthia
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).