Description:
For the quick slow scrap with Christa. What fun, sorry I missed the chat
All About You collab paper
Lynn Grieveson = Wonderland
etc by dan 7 Rue Noir
Kate Hadfield All mad here
K.Aagard Picnic frame polaroid
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love this picture. And all the elements you chose to go with it are absolutely perfect.
    • umyesh
      What fun products to use for a cardsharp page! I love the adorable photo and the people on both sides of the page.
    • cfile
      Precious! I love the b/w photo here of Mila. She is definitely "Alice" :) All of your elements that your chose and the papers and JC's.. absolutely perfect.. I love your page! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Quick Slow Scrap2 Olga! Gorgeous and perfect title too! Glad she learned wonderful things from her Grandmother.. what special memories to share!!! Hugs! Also an October Froggy Fav!!!
    • elwaechter
      Such a pretty page with all the subtle colors enhancing your photo. I agree - she is definitely "Alice."
    • HeatherB
      What a great photo and love the soft colours that you've used here and paired with the b/w photo. Amazing shadow work, especially on the ribbon bow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).