Sporty: Soccer
Forever Joy -
GRIDIRON Page Kit
Lynn Grieveson -Frederick Kit
Parisian Dates No2
Hidden Depths Paper Pack
Sahlin Studio -Ouch | Kit
    • Karen
      Great journaling on here. Congrats on the vaccine! (I chuckled at you comment about growing a third arm :giggle ) Also, I need to get to the place you are with leaving a book unread if it doesn't grab me. I think I've only done that twice in my life. What a waste of time... reading a bad book. Ha ha! I love all the fun details you've added on here to go with your stories.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Sokee
      growing a third arm (laughing out loud) I too have gotten to the point when I really don't like a book...... skim forward to see what happens. Love all your elements you used to support your diary entries. Thank you so much for playing with my challenge.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Saar
      What a perfect take on the challenge. I love how you filled up and embellished your layout. I love all the details and that you highlighted some words like the football and book. So creative and beautiful!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).