SharLamb

12-29-19_SlowScrap_Cyclocross

12-29-19_SlowScrap_Cyclocross
SharLamb, Dec 29, 2019
Description:
As usual, I enjoyed the chat and challenge so much! Thank you Farrah!
Slow Scrap Challenge by Farrah Jobling at TLP: Selective Focus
lgrieveson_yonder-worn-papers-2
tangie_Journey11_paper14
jj-CU-painterstoolbox_42
jj-CU-painterstoolbox_45
nbk_PL2016_beyond-the-sea_artGraphics10
rjefferies-idomyownthing-mmartistry-staple02
etc_dan_ssbeach_tape1
Tangie_Excavation1_Mind Doodles_9
Fonts: Adler and Air Wooster
Photo: private
    • cfile
      fantastic Sharron! I love the action photo here of Connor.. I hope he has good luck getting to the nationals.. what an accomplishment so far for him on the journey.. I really love the blurring here to make him stand out.. I could not imagine running with a bike either! Love the Bike wheel for the date and the tape and stitching.. great page and great job on the technique! TFS!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you! Yes, Connor qualified for the Nationals. He did not finish high, but he finished...an amazing accomplishment in itself. His best buddy almost always finished in first place in the local races, but he had an irreparable mechanical problem and could not finish...sore disappointment. Connor's dad (my DS, Andrew) also finished in his age division...dead last! ...BUT finished despite a mechanical problem and a crash that resulted in a dislocated finger. These guys think this is fun! It must be a recessive gene.
    • bellbird
      ooh love the selective focus effect here! great photo choice for the technique and i love that splatter of ink and the bike spoke wheels date tag thing!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great photo for this technique. What an accomplishment to finish and I enjoyed your reply indicating Conner's dad also finished in his age division. Hurrah for both of them.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Dady
      Beautiful page and photo, I love!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! I love this action shot!!! I think it even portrays more movement because of the blurred out background.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This photo is perfect for the blurred bg technique. love the bright colors in the outfit and how it pops and puts the focus on him... stunning!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).