Fallish Friends by Gina Miller
right and middle paints from Stronger TLP collab
brush paint from Outdoors by Joyce Paul
Happy Birthday by Paislee Press
Eclectic Autumn by Kim Jensen
Time Capsule Alpha by Kim Jensen
umyesh likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You always do a great job with journaling. Loving the brown background with yellow splashes of color. And falafel is one of my favs, although I don't do naan anymore because it is not grain-free...
    • michelepixels
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn! I love falafel but usually have it in a salad bowl from CAVA and don't each much bread. This was my third time eating at The Off Grid Cafe and my favorite was the veggie wrap I had the first time, nearly a year ago. The second time, we were there in time for a Saturday brunch special and I was pleased to try their vegan plate, which included pancakes, tofu scramble, and vegan sausage. It was tasty, but veggies, beans, and whole grains are more my thing nowadays.

As for naan specifically, I've barely ever had it and I'm not sure if what the Off Grid Cafe had was very authentic. It didn't seem much different from other kinds of bread, to me. I still love the restaurant anyway because I love the off grid concept (they serve eggs laid on their own property and have a few electric vehicle charging stations in the parking lot, for two examples) and they are one of few places to get vegan food in central Virginia (at least that I've found so far).
      umyesh and mcurtt like this.
    • Karen
      Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your birthday! I love the fall colors you've used and I definitely love all the fun paint you added too! :agree Great tiny sequins that you've added to look like leave too! Fun!
    • umyesh
      What a beautiful birthday page with these fun fall products Michele. Family time is my favorite way to spend my birthday too. I love that pretty dark paper across the middle of the page. I also love the 51 right on the photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Nov 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).