113 earrings
corsicar, Apr 29, 2017
Description:
Amber LaBau - Metamorphosis
Sara Gleason - When: Daters
Fonts - Tingler Script, SF Tiscia's Sloppy
Rikki, MrsPeel and chickypow like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is so fun! That's a lot of earrings and such a wonderful series of photos. Love the close ups!
      corsicar likes this.
    • amandac
      Ohhhh they look so pretty! Your page design looks great and is the perfect way to showcase all those yummy earrings!
      corsicar likes this.
    • Amson
      Such an impressive collection. I just love the range of colours and your display stand. Wonderful combination of closeup and distant photos. Love this page!
      corsicar likes this.
    • Katherine B
      WOWweeee! That is such an awesome collection of earrings! Love how you scrapbooked it, too!
      corsicar likes this.
    • Dalis
      What a fun collection!!!!!!! Just love all the colors!
      corsicar likes this.
    • Cristina
      I love how you documented your collections, and the photos are so pretty! It is such a nice way to display them all!
      corsicar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? with you is always a delight, no matter what subject you are scrapping or what style you approach more...always a superb page with the most amazing photography and design!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!! you make me think about going to count mine....I do have quiet a lot, but not sure it gets to 100...(so curious now!!! will I resist the temptation to go look NOW? LOL) I know I have more bracelets and probably more than 100s... but earrings I think you take the crown from me...and how amazing they are!!!!!!!!! The bottom left picture...I have key rings with the Union Jack and the Tardis...not sure it would look all that nice at almost 60 me wearing those as earrings but again...tempting LOL LOVE the page!!! The photography is gorgeous , love how you split the page and how delicate the whole thing looks even with so much color and being so busy in the photography...this is superb, amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      corsicar likes this.
    • corsicar
      Kiss Bart!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).