11-around-the-house-copy
AnneofAlamo, Aug 26, 2020
Description:
Still working on my ADAK book for my mom
Using Made with Lynn Grieveson Designs - Messy Pockets Boxed No 1
then the fun
Signed Sealed & Delivered | Collab - Pink Reptile Designs & Studio Basic
and
A Touch Of Ink | Alpha - Pink Reptile Designs <---way cool alpha and has brushes too!
KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      I am finding these pages of yours fascinating :-)
    • flowersgal
      Love that word art about the Navy and the cool vintage photos of your home with the bent brass plate. Does your mom still have them all?
    • AnneofAlamo
      @flowersgal thank you for so many kind compliments on my ADAK book. My mom just moved here to my town, and she gave me 5 huge boxes of albums, and little boxes filled with photos. I went thru and gave back ones that were from my Brother's family, ME and her life after I left. LOL I don't know many of those people.
      I am slowly digitizing all of our family ones. Each duty station is going to get a book. ♥ Finishing with the retirement in California.
      I also have a book of her childhood going...it is a secret surprise. I have her friends from all over sending photos and writing things to her. I cry thru each page. I haven't posted these due to the private nature. ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    262.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).