black paper from Bittersweet by Amy Wolff
yellow and white papers from Positivity by Gina Miller
Stamped Alpha - Humanist by Kim Jensen
word strip from Giving Thanks by Kristin Aagard
Tone Tape Dates by Kim Jensen
heart from A Better Tomorrow by Pink Reptile Designs and Micheline Lincoln
umyesh and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you always, always capture my heart, Michele!!!! I have a group, started in the blogging days when social media didn't exist, it was called The Simple Abundance and we would post every week 5 things we were grateful for that were simple things one tends not to stop to think how lucky and blessed we are to have.....I haven't read all the lists, but I can see we agree in many items!!!!!! (both negative and positive!) The way you scrapped it, making color contrast, great choices, makes this one to share for inspiring more people to think our way!!!!! Hope you are doing well, my friend, I spent many months doing just the minimum, looking forward to catching up with you, your gallery always inspiring!!!!!
      into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel That sounds like a joyful group. Thanks for noticing my page. It's the only one I managed to make this month, although that may change at nearly the last minute if I can participate in tomorrow night's speed scrap. I've just been busy with other things. I record my life every day in a digital journal though, so I'm not missing scrapbooking as much as it might sound. But I'm looking forward to MOC already, scrapping daily for a month. :D
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • umyesh
      Michele this is so good! I love how you've used Kim's alphas on both sides and how you added "INgratitude" this year. :) I'm thinking it would be fun to go alphabetical with my kids when we start writing what we're grateful for again so thanks for the inspiration!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Nov 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    647px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).