11-22-63 MOC6 Day 11 On This Day

11-22-63 MOC6 Day 11 On This Day
bonnenuit, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Journaling Challenge
Pink Reptile Designs - Fancy Neutral Papers and Alpha Bits
karen Barlow likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      Your beautiful job of journaling brought back some very sad memories for me. 11/22/63 was a little bit shy of my 21st birthday. I had been so looking forward to voting for the first time in the next Presidential election, and then my world fell in. I spent the next several days in a fog as I'm sure many did. It was both a significant and a very sad day in my life. Good job with your layout and the journaling.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cfile
      well scrapped! I was only 2 so I have no memories of that except watching them on the TV in retrospect. Love your journaling and that masked photo. well done.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and I can remember that day.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Karen
      Wow! You certainly did live through some historically important events! I loved reading your journaling and about all that you remembered from that awful day in history. My Mom says that every one can remember where they were when they found out about JFK. I think it's like that for me with 9/11.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a sad day in history. You lived through such disturbing events and turbulent times. You did an outstanding job journaling the details of that announcement and your reaction. I love how you did the date in the glass tile alpha. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • HavaDrPepper
      Thanks for sharing your memories of this day. It brought back memories for me as well. I was just a year behind you in school but I was home sick that day. Mom had the tv on and came running into the room when she heard the news. I do remember watching the funeral procession on TV and of course, the "salute". Definitely a day that changed this country.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bjc
      beautiful journaling and page. i remember that day and the days we had off from school and watching the funeral too.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).