KimJensen_SchoolZone_paper-map

SwL_UtahCut Out, Colorado CutOut, Arizona Cut OUt and New Mexico Cut out

lynnemarie_Travelogue_Iwashere
prd_abeautifulmess_orange_o
prd_feelingblue_flowers_bling
rjefferies-moc2020-blanktag
bjthomas and LynnG like this.
    • umyesh
      You need to go! I want to say my parents took us there when we were little but I don't remember so I'm not sure. I'll have to ask my mom tomorrow! It is very cool that's it's the only place like that in the United States. I love your four tags for the four states and your big orange title. Thanks for the unique challenge! Thinking cap on...
    • BLKinOR
      I was really surprised that someone could have possibly made a new layout in the six minutes between the challenge went live and your post here but then I saw that you were hosting the challenge. Thanks for doing that. I like both of your renditions.
    • Smileark
      It is definitely a unique experience. I went in college and have a great picture of me doing a back bend over the four corners. Thank you for triggering that memory!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the different tags and the journaling
    • Angela Toucan
      what a great idea for a page theme. Fabulous story telling and fantastic tags
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I really like the tags you created with places to visit, creative idea!!!
    • bjthomas
      Ah man, you really need to get yourself to Four Corners! Especially living so close (and yet so far....) :thumbsups Great example for this challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).