AnneofAlamo

10moc5-tp-songs

10moc5-tp-songs
AnneofAlamo, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
I used the pen tool to create the drop cap effect. I love this idea and want to play with it again!
A huge thank you to dear @PaulaKesslering for bringing back a kit I loved so long ago.
The Traveler {Italy}
My hubby is Italian and I love this kit so much! I had fun playing with it years ago...and when I saw the papers, I knew I needed it for this page!
Journaling:
Tony has found such a joy in his recording. It isn’t just recording his guitar. He has the best talent in writing worship songs. They come from his heart and life. They are very good.
Plus, now Manny is using them in our song service. Tony is very humble in this gift. There is something so amazing to lift our hands and sing worship to Jesus Christ with lyrics and melody writen by Tony. We are so proud of him. Can’t wait for the next song.

I love that the big alpha from
Etc by Danyale (shabby fair) is also my hubs initials
I also used Sara Gleason's Olive Tree kit! ♥
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you for providing more early inspiration for this challenge Anne & for using the pen tool technique as another way to accomplish this. Love that the Drop Caps are his initials - very cool idea!
    • IntenseMagic
      How cool is it that he records his own songs!! That's so wonderful! And how creative to use incorporate his initials as the big letters!! That background is amazing as well!! Super awesome page :)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Wow this is gorgeous. I love the story too!!
    • KimJ
      What a fun page and wonderful story, Anne! That mosaic background is so cool, and I love the use of the greenery with it. Terrific!
    • Lena Gardner
      This is sooooo cute! The bricks! The title work! Jumped right out at me from the gallery.
    • paula kesselring
      Love the story here Anne!Fantastic page as usual!!!!!Love the olives+flowers arrangement!
    • Nemla
      What a super way to show the photos I am impressed with the dropped caps and ,I will never look at olives the same way again either . Singing is a wonderful thing ( in Denmark we sing A lot ) and to be able to write your own songs is truly a gift.
    • KristinAagard
      Ooo I love this! Great paper choices and journaling! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).