Cherylndesigns

10DOC Day 9 Twist

10DOC Day 9 Twist
Cherylndesigns, Jul 28, 2019
Description:
Credits: lbw_underthesea_pp_5; lbw_AllWrappedUpS_wa_7, wa_10, wa_3; prd_sotakeshape_pp_5_border; font Beyond The Mountains.
    • bellbird
      this is our Dec reality too - it's an odd xmas if the kids aren't in swimmers after lunch so i love your parody and photos, love the deck the palms banner & your border of lines with crosses too! thanks for playing along!
    • mcurtt
      Loving the aqua blue of the water and your parodies. You managed to get two of them, Deck the Palms and Dreaming of a Wet Christmas. This was a hard challenge for me...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. I'm glad you can relate. It just never seems like Christmas in this heat. It was a fun challenge.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I knew right away that I was going to use "deck the palms" but the "wet Christmas" came to me while I was working on my page. It wasn't an easy challenge, I agree. If I hadn't had the "hot Christmas" to start with, I'm not sure what I'd have come up with.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful ... where I live mostly it's a wet Christmas ... but wet and rather cold ...
      Love your travel notebook pages
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, love your gorgeous TN page!
    • flowersgal
      Cute, Cheryl. Clever wording and I like the way you stroked the photos with a black edge. Works well with the cute border.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @marijke Thanks, Marijke. Fortunately our winters are dry - summer is when we get all the rain. This was a fun challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @CharlotteM Thanks so much, Charlotte! I'm loving putting these in my TN.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! Once I figured out what I was going to do it came together pretty quickly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).