AnneofAlamo

10242019-dead-mouse-copy

10242019-dead-mouse-copy
AnneofAlamo, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
it was horrible, I seriously fear, hate and loathe mice...
this one was dead, had been dead and was emitting an odor that was horrible!
made with the coolest perspective NEW template:
[​IMG]
November 2019 Layout Templates

by Elif Sahin Designs

and the
[​IMG]
Mixed Media Monthly: Overcome / Deepest / Fears

by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings
with an added mouse from:
[​IMG]
Fear of... Plastic

by Paula Kesselring
JennFort and LynnG like this.
    • cfile
      OMG!!! LOL I love it but sorry you had to endure that.. I had hamsters as a kid growing up yet when a mouse got in the house I freaked out! LOL I love the way you scrapped this.. perfect Anne.. glad to see you scrapping again!
    • Sokee
      Oh my goodness I am laughing here! I love all the screaming faces!
      I love seeing your sweet face here! (Hugs) I missed you!
    • Karen
      :giggle I know that smell all too well. I'm proud of you for not only finding and tackling that big huge beast of a mouse, but tackling your fear to get rid of it! It's amazing how BAD such a tiny little thing can smell!
    • zinzilah
      I totally share your feelings towards mice, and rats, we had one that walked in during summer months when we used to leave the windows and doors open through the night, and closed during the day to keep the cool in. It made its nest in my baby's pj drawer, and we had to catch it with humane trap, I insisted that my dh drove it away from the house before he released it, I was worried it was like a homing pigeon and would come back. LOL. As for the layout, the use of the template and screaming faces is awesome.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).