SharLamb

10-19_Colorful-Minimalist_Perfection

10-19_Colorful-Minimalist_Perfection
SharLamb, Oct 3, 2019
Description:
Although my main purpose in scrapbooking is to print photos (& therefore I seldom do minimalist), I occasionally like to add this style to the mix to give the eyes a rest. This is the 3rd of three I'm doing in telling the story of my DD's new KitchenAid mixer. The other two pages are packed. This makes a nice ending.
nbk-All-messed-up-Papers-Solids-07
khadfield_cfile_EverydayOverlays_hearts1
Photos by DD, Zanna Boucher
Chocolate chips: internet
Font: Metropolis
    • keepscrappin
      cookies... YUM!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      Great simple page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      love it Sharron and I love the blend with the overlay too how it is varigated with the bg paper..gorgeous and so is that photo of your daughter. Good for her with the new KA mixer. [I have my Dad's and it was the 75th Anniversary edition where the bowl is engraved with his name :) ] I love that you matched the bg to the color of the Kitchen Aid Mixer and oh those CC Cookies.. the best first thing to make in it!!! Well done! (PS great extraction on the choc chips!)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful, I love!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Those cookies look amazing! I love the color and the lighting of your background. Beautiful, simple page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the colors
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    43.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).